Q 1. Which two are capabilities of the content delivery feature of Salesforce Content?
- Associate the content delivery with a Salesforce record.
- Password protect content deliveries that contain sensate data.
- Customize the URL assigned to the content delivery.
- Encrypt certain content delivery files.
Ans. C, D
Q 2. Universal Containers wants support agents skilled in a particular product line to own cases directly after customers log them from an automated channel. What feature meets this requirement?
- Assignment Rules
- Case Escalation Rules
- Workflow Field Update
- Case Team Routing
Q 3. Which two settings can a system administrator enable in the Global User Interface settings?
- Chatter Messenger for specific users
- Printable list views
- Related list hover links
- Customizable recent tags
Q 4. A time-dependent action is placed in the workflow queue when the record is created. Which two scenarios will cause the action to be removed from the queue?
- When another record trigger the same workflow rule
- When the action is deleted from the workflow queue
- When the record no longer matches the rule criteria
- When a validation rule is triggered for the record.
Q 5. When working on opportunities, sales representatives at Universal Containers need to understand how their peers have successfully managed other opportunities with comparable products, competing against the same competitors. Which two features should an administrator use to facilitate this?
- Big deal alerts
- Opportunity update reminders
- Similar opportunities
- Chatter groups
Q 6. Universal Containers has two sales groups. Each group has its own unique sales process. How can an administrator ensure that sales representatives have access to only the stages relevant to their sales process when working on opportunities?
- Page layouts
- Multi-select picklists
- Record types
Q 7. When case assignment rules are being set up, in which two places should cases be assigned?
Q 8. A system administrator at Universal Containers needs to transfer records from one user to another. Which two objects should be transferred using the mass transfer tool?
Q 9. A Lightning for Outlook layout can be assigned to which two options?
Q 10. What does campaign influence allow a user to do?
- Summarize campaign member statistics on a campaign.
- Report on the campaigns that have contributed to an opportunity.
- View the entire campaign hierarchy.
- Assign the percentage of influence that each campaign has o an opportunity.
Q 11. Universal Containers wants to automatically back up all Salesforce data on a monthly basis. What tool should an administrator use to meet this requirement?
- Data export service
- Reporting snapshot
- Import wizard
- Scheduled report
Q 12. Which two can be done with a workflow field update action?
- Select a formula field for a field update.
- Apply a specific value to a field.
- Update the value of a field on a child object.
- Change the record type of a record.
Q 13. When using sharing rules, which two ways can records be shared?
- Public groups
- Roles and subordinates
Q 14. How should a System Administrator prevent a user from logging in if they are a running user of a dashboard?
- Deactivate the user
- Change user profile to Read Only.
- Delete the user.
- Freeze the user.
Q 15. Which two chart types should be used to display summary values from two different levels of grouping in a report?
- Grouped line chart
- Donut chart
- Stacked bar chart
- Funnel chart
Q 16. Where can a System Administrator assign a page layout?
- Record Type
Q 17. Which two features licences can be assigned to a user record in Salesforce?
- Knowledge User
- Opportunity User
- Console User
- Service Cloud User
Q 18. Which two components are populated with data from the grand total of a custom report?
Q 19. When importing data, what happens if some records do not meet the data validation criteria?
- Import process ignores the data validation criteria.
- Import process requires user authorization to import the invalid records.
- Import process fails only for the records with invalid data
- Import process aborts when it encounters the first invalid record.
Q 20. Which two statements are correct regarding the Community Cloud?
- Data categories control access to articles and questions.
- Unanswered questions are automatically escalated to new cases.
- Community experts must be internal Salesforce users.
- Answers can be displayed externally on a Community.
Q 21. The VP Sales at Universal Containers requested that ‘Verbal Agreement’ is added as a new opportunity stage. The administrator added this new picklist value to the stage field, but found that the new value was not available to users. What should the administrator do?
- Ensure the limit of 10 stage values was not exceeded.
- Add the new value to the appropriate record type.
- Ensure the new value to the appropriate record type.
- Add the new value to the appropriate sales process.
Q 22. The sales team at Universal Containers wants an easy solution to gather customer requirements and share presentations with their customers. Which two actions should an administrator take to help the sales team achieve this goal?
- Add customers to private Chatter groups.
- Create opportunity teams for customers.
- User Chatter files to share presentations.
- Add customers to libraries.
Q 23. The support team at Universal Containers wants to be more proactive about renewing support plant with customers. They would like the support representative dedicated to each account to be notified a month before the account’s support plan expires. What should an administrator configure to meet this requirement?
- Escalation rule
- Auto-response rule
- Assignment rule
- Workflow rule
Q 24. Which two should an administrator consider when configuring workflow rules?
- All existing records are evaluated when a new rule is activated.
- Rules can be evaluated when records are created or edited.
- Rules must be deactivated before using the Data Import Wizard.
- Rule actions can take place immediately or can be time based.
Q 25. When converting a lead, how can an administrator capture custom lead data on the converted contact?
- Map custom lead fields to standard contact fields.
- Use the data loader to move the custom lead data.
- Map custom lead fields to custom contact fields.
- Use the lead conversion wizard to select the fields.
Q 26. Which two ways should users access Salesforce from their mobile devices?
- Install Salesforce Connect for mobile.
- Use the downloadable Salesforce1 mobile application
- Install the Salesforce1 mobile configuration
- Use web browser on a mobile device.
Q 27. Sales Manager want to capture an additional email address for Contact records. What field property will ensure the proper format?
- Field-level Security
- Data Type
- Validation Rule
- Default Value
Q 28. What setting on a profile makes a tab not accessible on the All Tabs page or visible in any app, but still allows a user to view records that would normally be found under this tab?
- Object Permissions
- App Permissions
- Tab Settings
- Org-wide Defaults
Q 29. Universal Containers wants to create a custom object to capture account survey data. Users must be able to select an account from the survey record. Users also need the ability to view related surveys on the account record. Which two actions should the system administrator take to meet these requirements?
- Add the account related list to the survey page layout.
- Add the survey related list to the account page layout.
- Create a lookup relationship field on the survey object.
Above Questions & Answer is dump for Salesforce Admin 201 Certification Exam. To get more or full set of Admin 201 Exam certification, contact us at Whatsapp or Email
100% FREE Consultation on Salesforce Training & Solutions
Whatsapp: +91-7774892805 OR Email: email@example.com