Exam name: Salesforce CPQ Specialist
1. Universal Containers sells their subscription products only in whole months. The Users at Universal Containers are sometimes entering values into Start Date and End Date and leaving Subscription Term blank. They are finding that subscription pricing is not working as they would expect because the dates they are choosing do not equate to exact months. This leads to pricing that may be a few cents or even a few dollars off. The Admin would like to find a solution that does not require forcing the users to use Subscription Term. What should be done so that the pricing is rounded to the expected value?
- In the package settings, set Subscription Prorate Precision to Monthly.
- On the Quote object, set the Subscription Prorate Precision field to Monthly.
- Create a Price Rule which rounds the Prorate Multiplier to the nearest whole value.
- Create a Price Rule that takes the user-entered date and calculates a rounded Term.
2. Universal Containers (UC) wants to use an Option Constraint in a bundle that requires a user to sell Product Option X before they can sell Product Option Y. Sales has indicated that this would be too restrictive, and they want to be able to select Product Option Y as long as Product Option X is an existing asset on the account. UC has approved this change. What should the Admin do to address this change?
- List accounts with assets in the “Option Constraint Group” field.
- Look up the account with the assets on the “Account” field.
- Mark the “Check Prior Purchases” checkbox as TRUE.
- Use a Product Rule instead of an Option Constraint.
3. Universal Containers (UC) wants to set up four separate Template Sections. UC also wants each of these sections to render on its own page, no matter if the text field fills an entire page or not. Which two will determine how the page breaks?
- Under the Page Break picklist, select the After option on each of the first three Template Sections.
- Under the Keep with Previous picklist, select the Always option on each of the Template Sections.
- Under the Keep Separate picklist, select the Always option on each of the Template Sections.
- Under the Page Break picklist, select the Before option on each of the last three Template Sections.
4. Universal Containers wants to apply an additional discount of 15% to the Quote when Payment Frequency is Monthly or Bi-Weekly and Product A is added or User Count greater than 25 is defined. What is the correct Price Rule Setup?
- One Price Rule with Conditions Met set to Custom, three Price Conditions, and one Price Action.
- Four Price Rules with Conditions Met set to All, one Price Condition each and one Price Action each.
- One Price Rule with Conditions Met set to All, four Price Conditions, and one Price Action.
- Two Price Rules with Conditions Met set to All, one Price Condition on one rule and two on the other, and one Price Action each.
5. Universal Containers has a bundle that has a large number of Product Options. They do not want all of the options available to be visible on the configuration by default. They want the User to click a button within each Feature to see which Product Options are available to be selected, and then have the User select Product Options from that page. How should the Admin set up the bundle for the display to work this way?
- Select the Required checkbox on each Product Option in the Bundle.
- Select the Hidden checkbox on the Bundled Product record.
- Select Add as the Option Selection Method on the Bundle product.
- Select Click as the Option Selection Method on the Bundle product.
6. Universal Containers wants to introduce a new product as an add-on item for an existing bundle that its customers can purchase on a yearly basis. The price of the product will be 15% of the combined prices of the other products and should not contribute value to other Percent of Total subscription products. Which configuration is a valid way to set up this new product?
- Subscription Pricing: Fixed, Percent of Total (%): 15%, Include in Percent of Total: False, Subscription Term: 1
- Subscription Pricing: Percent of Total, Percent of Total (%): 15%, Exclude from Percent of Total: True, Subscription Term: 12
- Subscription Pricing: Percent of Total, Percent of Total (%): Exclude from Percent of Total: False Subscription Term: 1
- Subscription Pricing: Fixed, Percent of Total (%): 15%, Include in Percent of Total: True, Subscription Term: 12
7. An Admin at Universal Containers wants to configure a bundle with multiple features and have the product code of all options displayed in a single field for easy rendering on the quote document. What should the Admin do to achieve this?
- Write a custom trigger.
- Use package product code.
- Create price rules and formula fields.
- Combine roll-up fields with formula fields.
8. Universal Containers has a Product that has a Subscription Term of 12 months. Users frequently create Quotes which are longer than this period. When adding this Product to these Quotes, however, the Prorated List Price is the same as the List price. Which action should the Admin take to correct the issue?
- Populate Subscription Pricing on the Product.
- Populate Subscription Pricing on the Quote Line.
- Check “Enable Proration” on the Quote.
- Populate Default Subscription Term on the Quote Line.
9. Universal Containers has a requirement to ensure that Product B is always quoted with Product A in a bundle. The products are in separate features and there is no clear indication that they must be sold together. The implemented a Product Validation rule to fulfill this requirement, but received complaints that it was not user friendly. What other approach should the Admin take to fulfill this requirement?
- Create an Option Constraint with Type: Add.
- Create a Configuration Price Rule to add Product B.
- Create a Product Selection rule to add Product B.
- Create an Option Constraint with Type: Dependency.
10. Universal Containers wants to give management the ability to override the price of specific products that always contain Discount Schedules. The Admin has determined that setting the product field Price Editable to True will not work, as the discount schedule will still be applied. The Admin decides to create a custom field for custom price entry and Price Rule to inject this value into managed pricing fields. What Salesforce pricing fields should the Price Rule Set?
- Special Price and Special Price Type
- Custom Price and Custom Price Type
- Regular Price and Regular Price Type
- List price and List Price Type
11. Universal Containers users Contracted Pricing to set pricing for specific distributors and those distributors’ business units (child accounts). Product A has a product family of Storage and a list price of $300. The parent account has a Contracted Price set to $200 and a filter based on the product family of Storage. Which two ways can the Admin set Product A back to list price on a business unit account?
- Set Ignore Parent Contracted Prices to true on the parent contracted price.
- Create a new contracted price for Product A on the business unit account with a price of $300.
- Create a new contracted price record for Product A on the business unit account and set its Ignore Parent Contracted prices to true.
- Set Ignore Parent Contracted Prices to true on the business unit account record.
12. What is a valid formula for use in a Price Action where Target Object is Quote Line?
13. A User creates a quote with these details: No subscription pricing products. Default Product record fields have not been altered. Renewal Model is Contract based. The Quote has been contracted. Which records will be generated?
- Assets will be created on the opportunity for each product in the quote.
- A contract will be generated with subscription for each product in the quote.
- Assets will be created on the account for each product in the quote.
- A contract will be generated with no subscriptions for each product in the quote.
14. Universal Containers has a quote with the following Process Inputs. The Admin wants questions that change dynamically based on answers to previous questions. For the first question, if the answer to “What business problem are you solving” is: Consolidated IT, then Server Types should be shown as the only next question. If the answer is “Manage Time & Express,” then Deployment Options and Commercial Segment should be shown and Server Types should be hidden. How should the quote process be set up to meet this requirement.
|Business Solution||What business problem are you solving?|
|Server Types||What server types?|
|Deployment Options||Preferred Deployment Options|
|Commercial Segment||Commercial Segment|
- Create a Process Input Condition on Business Solution where Server Types equals Consolidated IT. Create a Process Input Condition on Deployment Options and Commercial Segment where Business Solutions equals Manage Time & Expense.
- Create a Process Input Regulation on Server Types where Business Solution equals Consolidated IT. Create a Process Input Regulation on Deployment Options and Commercial Segment where Business Solutions equals Manage Time & Expense.
- Create a Process Input Condition on Server Types where Business Solution equals Consolidated IT. Create a Process Input Condition on Deployment Options and Commercial Segment where Business Solutions equals Manage Time & Expense.
- Create a Process Input Condition on Server Types Where Business Solution equals Consolidated IT. Create a Process Input Regulation on Deployment Options and Commercial Segment where Business Solutions equals Manager Time & Expense.
15. An Admin has created a Configuration Attribute on the Product A bundle, and now needs an Identical Configuration Attribute on the Product B bundle that saves its value into the same Quote Line field. Which tasks should the Admin complete to meet this business requirement?
- Check “Apply to Product Options” on the existing Configuration Attribute, then make Product B an option of Product A.
- Create a second Configuration Attribute on Product B, no further administration required.
- Create a second Configured Product record for Product B on the existing Configuration Attribute.
- Create a second Product Option field with identical values, then create a second Configuration Attribute on Product B.
16. A User forgot to store an Additional Discount at the Quote level while they were in the Line Editor. Rather than going back in, they have changed the field on the Quote’s detail page. After doing so, however, no prices were updated to reflect the new discount. Which reason could explain this unexpected behavior?
- The Additional Discount is only applied to the Amount fields on the Quote.
- Fields updated outside of the Line Editor do not affect Pricing.
- The Additional Discount field is not in the Calculating Fields field set.
- A Price Rule is needed to inject this value into the Quote Lines.
17. Universal Containers needs to set up a bundle so that the sales rep can set some values that apply to the bundle rent, and others that apply to specific options. Which two configurations meet this requirement?
- Use custom product option fields for option-level values.
- Use configuration attributes for option-level values.
- Use custom product option fields for bundle-level values.
- Use configuration attributes for parent-level values.
18. Universal Containers would like a specific background color for the column heading of the line item table in the output document. Where should the Admin input the correct hex code to meet this display requirement?
- In the Template Content source editor in place of the previous hex color code.
- In the Shading Color field on the Quote Template record.
- In the Group Shading Color field on the Quote Template record.
- In the Summary Shading Color field on the Line Column records.
19. The Admin at Universal Containers received feedback that users are trying to reconfigure bundles on renewals quotes and finding that the Configuration Attribute values are blank and must be manually fixed. This issue is not observed on new business quotes. What is the cause and possible resolution to this problem?
- Configuration Attributes not configured for renewals; check Preserve for Renewals on Configuration Attribute records.
- Preserve Bundle Structure not set up on Contract object; create a workflow rule to automatically set to true.
- Field mapping not set up; create field on Subscription/Asset records with the same API name as field on Quote Line.
- Field mapping not set up; create field on Quote Line with the same API name as the field in the configuration attribute.
20. Universal Containers has a custom Quote Line picklist, “Process.” The User will need to set this field for all non-subscription products added to the Quote Line Editor. How should the Admin customize the layout of the Quote Line Editor, so that the Process picklist appears?
- Update the EditLinesFieldSetName formula to return “Process” in the returned comma-separated stream.
- Edit the “Line Editor” field set on the Quote Line object and drag in the “Process” field.
- Edit the “Quote Line Layout” page and drag the Process field into the “Line Editor” section.
- Add the “Process” field to the “Line Columns” multi-select picklist on the Salesforce CPQ Installed Package settings.
21. The Admin has set up a yearly price dimension on Product Z. The User has added Product Z to a quote with a 30-month subscription term and sees that Year 3 is the partial segment, but the customer requires Year 3 to be a full year. What steps should the Admin take to enable the User to choose which year represents the partial segment?
- Place the “First Segment Term End Date” field into the Line Editor field set on the Quote object.
- Place the “Start Date” and “End Date” fields into the Segmented Line Editor field set on the Quote Line object.
- Place the “Subscription Term” field into the Segmented Line Editor field set on the Quote Line object.
- Place the “Partial Segment” field into the Segmented Line Editor field set on the Quote Line object.
22. The Admin has created the “Promotional Discount ABC” price rule below.TABLEAssuming a quote where all conditions form this rule are met, which products on the quote get a discount?
- Product C
- Product A, Product B, and Product C
- Product A and Product C
- Product B and Product C
23. A User tries to add a specific product to the quote and has typed the full Product Name into the Product Name search filter and clicks apply, but does not see the product in the search results. What is the reason why this product is not displayed?
- A hidden search filter was set
- A product rule is firing
- A quote process is active.
- “Sort Products in Memory” is enabled.
24. Universal Containers wants to default information on the Quote Line from a Product field. How should this information be transferred?
- Create a cross-object formula field that stores the Product Field’s value in the Quote Line field.
- Create two fields with the same API name and type on the Product and Quote Line.
- Create a Price Rule that stores the Product field’s value in the Quote Line field.
- Create a Workflow Rule that stores the Product field’s value in the Quote Line filed.
25. User A at Universal Containers has an active quote with Company A. Before the quote is finalized, however, Universal Containers enters into an agreement with Company A to always provide a 20% discount on one of the products that User A is quoting. An Admin has correctly configured the contracted price. When User A recalculates, however, the contracted price is not applied. What explains this behavior?
- The User must press Refresh Prices to see the effect.
- The quote line for this product has Non Discountable checked.
- The contracted price is only applied when adding a product.
- The User must set Allow Contracted Prices on their quote.
This is set of sure sample questions of Salesforce CPQ exam. To get full set of CPQ Specialist contact us at Whatsapp or Email.
Whatsapp: +91-7774892805 OR Email: email@example.com
100% FREE Consultation on Salesforce Training & Solutions