Important Practice Questions :
1) Which activity can be used to trigger an increase or decrease in a prospect’s score? Choose 3 answers
- Forwarding an email
- Printing an email
- Unsubscribing from an email
- Clicking a link in an email
- Opening an email
2) What is the fastest way for an Administrator to create a one-time list of prospects who match specific criteria?
- Use an automation rule.
- Use a segmentation rule.
- Use a dynamic list.
- Use a completion action.
3) What does the Google Analytics connector allow Pardot to do?
- Update the conversion field in Google Analytics.
- Sync prospects with Google AdWords.
- Send emails to prospects from Gmail.
- Append UTM parameters to a prospect record.
4) If a form is added to a landing page, where will the submissions be reported?
- On the form’s layout template
- On the landing page’s layout template
- On the form
- On the landing page
5) What should you do when multiple users are editing an email template at the same time?
- Multiple users cannot edit the same email template at the same time
- Always click Save and Exit or Save Draft and Exit to commit your changes and close your session before ‘ someone else edits it
- Update the same draft at the same time since the system will recognize updates made by both users
- Create two different drafts and merge them through the Email flow process to bring updates from both drafts into one
6) What is the limit of social posting connectors you can create in your Pardot account?
- Five accounts per platform
- One account per user role, per platform
- There is no limit of accounts per platform
- One account per platform
7) How many times can one automation rule match an individual prospect?
8) What user role security limit can you add to an individual user account? Choose 3 answers
- Max number of prospects the user can manually delete
- Max number of prospects the user can export
- Max number of prospects the user can manually create
- Max number of records a user can import
- Max number of emails the user can send
9) Which variable tag can be used on your layout template for landing pages? Choose 3 answers
10) An Administrator wants to create a list whose members are all in the prospecting stage of the opportunity. Once the opportunity moves to another stage, the prospect should no longer be a member of this list. What automation tool should the Administrator use to create this list?
- Static List
- Completion Action
- Automation Rule
- Dynamic List
11) A visitor clicks on a custom redirect with an action of adding a tag. The visitor then fills out a form and becomes a prospect. The form has a completion action to add the prospect to a list. What happens to the prospect? Choose 3 answers
- The prospect will be tagged.
- The prospect activities will show that the custom redirect was clicked.
- The prospect will be added to the list.
- The prospect activities will show that the form was successfully completed.
- Nothing will happen to the newly converted prospect because it was their first submission.
12) Where would an administrator go to check if the Email Sending Domains are set up properly after updating the DNS?
- The Dashboard
- The Sent Emails Page
- The System Preferences Page
- The Admin Overview Page
13) Which Salesforce field type is unsupported for syncing with Pardot?
14) The Facebook connector allows you to post to what type of Facebook account? Choose 2 answers
- Personal Pages
- Linked Instagram Pages
- Video Pages
- Company Pages
15) On what type of Domain does Pardot set cookies? Choose 2 answers
- Pardot domains
- Tracker domains
- Social media domains
- Mobile domains
16) How can you change a prospect’s Pardot campaign? Choose 2 answers
- Create a segmentation rule to change the Pardot campaign for prospects meeting certain criteria
- Create an automation rule to change Pardot campaign for prospects meeting certain criteria
- Manually change the prospect’s Pardot campaign when editing the prospect record
- Add the prospect to a static list
17) You’ve created a form to automatically register prospects to a webinar upon submission. What automation tool would you use to accomplish this?
- Adding a form completion action as criteria for a dynamic list to be used as a recipient list
- Adding a completion action to register prospects on the form
- Creating an automation rule to register prospects based on the form submission
- Creating a segmentation rule to register prospects based on the form submission
18) How many CRM connectors can a Pardot instance have verified at one time?
19) What Pardot asset would an Administrator create in order to collect the information from prospects who are interested in being notified for an upcoming product launch?
- Email template with a form embedded into the HTML
- Drip program with product launch details
- Landing page without a form
- Landing page with a form
20) When looking at a landing page report, what does unique submissions represent?
- The number of individual prospects who submitted the form at least once.
- The number of individual prospects who viewed your landing page at least once.
- The number of times that an anonymous visitor successfully completed a form on the landing page and therefore “converted” to a prospect.
- The total number of times a form on the landing page has been successfully completed.
( As we find, we will add more questions here..)
1 = CDE
2 = B
3 = D
4 = C
5 = B
6 = C
7 = C
8 = BDE
9 = ACE
10 = D
11 = ACD
12 = D
13 = D
14 = AD
15 = AB
16 = BC
17 = C
18 = A
19 = B
20 = A