Q. 1) When configuring a record type, an App Builder can configure the available value of a picklist field for the page layout. Which Opportunity standard field is available to be configured directly in the Opportunity record type? Choose 2 answers
- Forecast category
- Lead source
Ans. B, D
Q. 2) Universal Containers has a requirement that an Opportunity should have a field showing the value of its associated account’s billing state. This value should not change after the Opportunity has been created. What is the recommended solution to configure this automation behavior?
- Formula field
- Roll -up summary field
Q. 3) Universal Containers has two teams: Sales and Services. Both teams interact with the same records. Sales users use ten fields on the Account record. Service users use three of the same fields as the Sales team, but also have five of their own, which the Sales team does not use. What is the minimum configuration necessary to meet this requirement?
- Two profiles, one record type, two page layouts.
- One profile, one record type, one page layout.
- One profile, two record types, one page layout.
- Two profiles, two record types, two page layouts.
Q. 4) Universal Containers would like to use a Chatter group for their Mergers and Acquisitions team to collaborate on potential new projects. This group should not be visible for non-members to see or join, and can be accessed by invite only. Which Chatter Group type should the App Builder recommend?
- Unlisted Group
- Private Group
- Member Group
- Public Group
Q. 5) Universal Containers is importing 1000 records into Salesforce. They want to avoid any duplicate records from being created during the import. How can these requirements be met?
- Include a column in the import file that has either record names, Salesforce IDs, or external IDs that can be used to match records.
- After importing all of the custom objects, review all records created and manually merge or delete any duplicate records.
- After importing all of the custom objects, run a duplicate check report, export the report to a CSV file, and run a mass delete to purge any duplicates.
- When importing the file, select the “Prevent Duplicates” option on the last step of the Import Wizard and import the file.
Q. 6) Sales representatives want to capture custom Feedback record details related to each Account. The sales reps want to accomplish this with minimal clicks on the Salesforcel mobile application. What is the recommended solution to meet this requirement? Choose 2 answers
- Create a global action on Account.
- Create predefined values for most of the fields.
- Create a feedback object as a parent of Account.
- Create an object -specific action on Account.
Q. 7) The Director of Customer Service wants to know when agents are overwhelmed with high -priority items in the support queue. The Director wants to receive a notification when a new case is open with the status of “New” for more than four business hours. Which automation process could be used to accomplish this?
Choose 2 answers
- Scheduled Apex
- Lightning Process Builder
- Visual workflow
- Escalation rules
Q. 8) Which capability allows an app builder to grant object -level access? Choose 2 answers
- Assigning a user a Permission Set that allows for Read and Edit access to an object.
- Assigning a user a Public Group that allows for Read and Edit access to an object.
- Assigning a user a Role that allows Read access to an object.
- Assigning a user a Profile that allows Read access to an object.
Q. 9) In Salesforce Classic, which statement is true for embedding a Visual force page in a page layout? Choose 2 answers
- Visualforce pages on a field set have attributes for width and height.
- Visualforce pages can be placed anywhere in a page layout.
- Visualforce pages on a page layout have attributes for width and height.
- Visualforce pages can only be placed in the Visualforce section in a page layout.
Q. 10) Universal Containers would like to embed a chart of all related Opportunities, by stage, on the Account detail page. Which type of report should the App Builder create to add to the Account page layout?
- A summary report on the Opportunity object.
- A tabular report on the Account object.
- A summary report on the Account object.
- A tabular report on the Opportunity object.
Q. 11) What may occur if workflow rules are reevaluated after a field change by a field update? Choose 2 answers
- Workflow rules trigger validation rules on field updates.
- Cross -object workflow rules result in re-evaluation after field change.
- A recursive loop potentially results in exceeding organizational limits.
- Workflow rules trigger more workflow rules to be re-evaluated.
Q. 12) The VP of Marketing wants to broadcast an email to 10,000 contacts in Salesforce on a regular basis, but realizes Salesforce’s mass email functionality has a limitation on the number of emails that can be sent each day. What action should the App Builder take?
- Research and evaluate products available on AppExchange to send mass emails.
- Download all Contacts to a CSV file and use an email client to send the emails.
- Request Salesforce increase the number of maximum daily emails.
- Develop Apex code and Visualforce pages to send the emails.
Q. 13) A custom object has a Public Read Only sharing setting that does not grant access using hierarchies. A dynamic sharing rule provides Write access to the object to the Global Marketing public group if the record is marked as Global. A user creates a new record and marks it as Global. Who will have write access to the record?
- The record owner and the Global Marketing public group.
- The record owner and anyone above the owner in the role hierarchy.
- Global Marketing public group, the record owner, and anyone above the owner in the role hierarchy.The
- The Global Marketing public group and anyone above the owner in the role hierarchy.
Q. 14) Which statement is true about converting a Lead? Choose 3 answers
- Users can convert leads that are associated with an active approval process.
- Administrators may choose whether to enforce validation rules and triggers.
- The Lead’s most recent campaign record is automatically applied to the “Primary Campaign Source” field on the opportunity.
- The system automatically maps standard lead fields to standard account, contact, and opportunity fields.
- Multi -select picklist values on Lead records overwrite values on the Contact’s corresponding field.
Q. 15) A sales manager would like to look at an Account record and view charts of all of the related open opportunities, closed/won opportunities, and open cases. How many report charts can be added to the Account page layout to meet this requirement?
Q. 16) What is a capability of Schema Builder? Choose 2 answers
- To create new Lookup or Master -Detail object relationships.
- To update descriptions of standard and custom objects.
- To modify custom field help text on standard objects.
- To enable Field History Tracking on standard objects.
Q. 17) What is a key consideration when using Unmanaged packages? Choose 2 answers
- The person who created the Unmanaged package can change or upgrade installed components.
- A namespace is not required to create an unmanaged package.
- The person who created the Unmanaged package has no control over the installed components.
- A namespace is required to create an Unmanaged package.
Q. 18) Universal Containers needs a field on the Account to track how many Opportunities are closing within the next 30 days. What can be used to accomplish this goal?
- Workflow rule
- Roll -up summary field
- Process Builder
- Apex code
Q. 19) Universal Containers would like to automatically assign a specific permission set to new users. How can this requirement be met? Choose 2 answers
- Create a workflow rule on the User object to assign a permission set.
- Create a Flow on the User object to assign a permission set.
- Create a Lightning Process on the User object to launch a flow.
- Create an Approval process on the User object to assign a permission set.
Q. 20) In Salesforce Classic, which use case can be accomplished using a custom link? Choose 3 answers
- Navigate to an Apex Trigger to update the current record.
- Navigate to an external system using data in Salesforce.
- Navigate to a process to update the current record.
- Navigate to a create a record page with fields pre -populated.
- Navigate to a custom Visual Flow to update the current record.
Q. 21) Universal Containers wants to streamline its data capture process by linking fields together. They wish to do this so that the available values on dependent fields are driven by values selected on controlling fields. Which consideration supports the stated requirements? Choose 3 answers
- Custom picklist fields can be either controlling or dependent fields.
- Multi -select picklists can be dependent picklists but not controlling fields.
- The data import wizards only allow values to be imported into a dependent picklist if they match the appropriate controlling field.
- Standard and custom picklist fields can be dependent fields.
- Checkbox fields can be controlling fields but not dependent fields.
Q. 22) A new custom object is being created with a private sharing setting. The business wants to share individual records with specific people or groups of people on a case-by-case basis. What options does the business user have to manually share individual records? Choose 3 answers
- Permission Sets
- Public Groups
Q. 23) Which statement is true when defining a Create custom action for the Contact object? Choose 2 answers
- The Create action allows a user to select a record type.
- The Create action can pre -define Contact field values.
- The Create action will respect validation rules.
- The Create action will ignore field requirements.
Q. 24) Universal Containers conducts evaluations of their sales reps using a custom object consisting of numerical scores and executive comments. The company wants to ensure that only the sales reps, their managers, and their manager’s executives can view the rep’s evaluation record, but the reps should not be able to view the executive comment fields on Books their review. Flow can these requirements be met?
- Use a private sharing model granting record access using custom settings; manage field access with record types and page layouts.
- Use a private sharing model granting record access using hierarchy; manage field access with field -level security.
- Use a private sharing model granting record access using hierarchy; manage field access with record types and field -level security.
- a Use a private sharing model granting record access using custom settings; manage field access with page layouts and field -level security.
Q. 25) The VP of Account Management at Universal Containers has requested that all Contacts’ mailing postal codes match the associated account’s shipping postal code. How can this be enforced using validation rules?
- Create a validation rule using a Not Equal operator.
- Create a validation rule using the GEOLOCATION() function.
- Create a validation rule using the DISTANCE() function.
- Create a validation rule using a Compare operator.
Q. 26) What type of field can be referenced by a Roll -Up Summary field using SUM? Choose 3 answers
Ans. A, D,E
Q. 27) Representatives at Universal Containers use Salesforce to record information for new Leads. When new prospects are added, an outbound message is sent to SAP with the Lead’s information. Which automation process will accomplish this without writing any code?
- Design an Approval Process that sends an outbound message upon approval.
- Create a Workflow Rule with an outbound message as the action
- Use Visual Workflow to create a wizard that will send an outbound message.
- Create a process using Lightning Process Builder to send the outbound message.
Q. 28) At Universal Containers, the Account object has a Master -Detail relationship with an Invoice custom object. The App Builder would like to change this to a lookup field, but is not able to do so. What could be causing this?
- The Account record includes Invoice roll -up summary fields.
- The Invoice must have at least one Master -Detail field for reporting
- The Account is included in the workflow on the Invoice object.
- The Invoice records have existing values in the Account.
Q. 29) In Salesforce Classic, Universal Containers provides access to Salesforce for their sales, service, and marketing teams. Management wants to ensure that when users log in, their home tab provides access to links and documentation that are specifically relevant to their job function. How can this requirement be met?
- Create separate home page custom components and layouts; assign to users by profile.
- Expose specific elements within a home page custom component determined by role.
- Create separate home page custom components and layouts; assign to users by role.
- Expose specific elements within a home page custom component determined by profile.
Q. 30) Universal Containers is setting up Salesforce for the first time. Management wants the sales and marketing teams to have different navigation menus in the Salesforcel mobile app. Which option is available to an App Builder to satisfy this requirement?
- Create roles for sales and marketing and assign a custom homepage layout for each role.
- Create mobile navigation menus for both the sales and marketing profiles
- Create public groups for sales and marketing and create mobile navigation menus for each group.
- Create sales and marketing profiles and ensure read access to different objects.
Above set of Questions & Answer is dump for Salesforce App Builder Certification Exam. To get more or full set of Salesforce App builder Exam certification, contact us at Whatsapp or Email
100% FREE Consultation on Salesforce Training & Solutions
Whatsapp: +91-7774892805 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org