Salesforce offers one of the most happening working environment and lucrative salaries, bonuses, perks and hourly-pay based vacancies to certified professionals. Being one of the most sought after business software used as cloud service for most effective CRM solutions, Salesforce is becoming the most obvious choice for career-wise ambitious IT students. Professionals certified with Salesforce have the most obvious and most lucrative opportunity of getting handsome pay packages. The CRM company also boasts of offering very fascinating work culture with perks ranging from doggy daycare to free yoga classes; this makes many professionals hold inclinations for joining Salesforce-based jobs.
The range and scope of opportunities available to a Salesforce professional are among the best in the IT industry, and might continue to rise in the future.
Some of the highest salaries you can earn while working at Salesforce, ranked from lowest to highest. We also tossed in some salaries of some less senior but still well-paying jobs.
Even with a single Salesforce credential on their resume, IT professionals can expect as much as a 40% pay raise. As the saying goes, the more the better.
According to a study conducted in 2013, the average salary of a Salesforce expert with no certification was $69,600. A certified Salesforce professional, on the other hand, earned an average salary of $86,850. On average, Salesforce certified professionals earn over 25% more than their non-certified peers.
Now let us glance through striking salary figures drawn by professionals of different profile vis-a-vis Salesforce:
- The starting salary of a certified Salesforce Developer is about $ 47,000, while on an average he might be able to earn $ 87,000.
- A certified Salesforce Administrator can easily earn between $ 40,000 to $ 64,000.
- Certified Salesforce Developers, App Builders and Administrators can earn between $ 92,000 to $97,000 on average.
- A Salesforce QA Engineer who is responsible for testing products and services draws a handsome salary around $ 112, 451.
- A junior associate Technical staff member can earn $ 112, 887, which also includes bonuses and stock. Whereas a senior Technical staff member can earn ranging from $167,000 to $ 210,000.
- A Junior Sales Representative skilled in a certified Salesforce course can draw a compensation of over $ 114,000. Whereas a Principal Sales Engineer’s salary can go up as high as $ 209,000.
- A Solution Architect, a consultant who works with customers to figure out their needs and then comes up with a comprehensive technical plan gets to draw over a salary above $175,000.
- Program Managers get a compensation of as high as $180,000.
- A Senior Manager of Salesforce is able to draw a salary of over $ 208,000 including stocks, bonuses and various perks.
- A Marketing Incharge in Salesforce gets to draw over $170,000 including perks and bonuses.
- Salesforce consultants who are particularly in huge demand these as they are required to interact with clients daily, assess their needs, business requirements and convert them into a Salesforce solution, earn over $ 115,000.
So now that you have a fair idea of what wonders can a simple course in Salesforce do to your career graph, financially and intellectually, it would be a great idea to get going with a Salesforce career without wasting much time.
100% FREE Consultation on Salesforce Training & Solutions
100% FREE Placement Assistance on Salesforce
Whatsapp: +91-7774892805 OR Email: email@example.com